top of page
Dog Park Update
Phase I of the Pulaski Dog Park is complete. We hope your fur friends enjoy running free! It is located on near the polka grounds parking lot on N. 4th Avenue. There is 900ft of chain-link fencings, picnic tables and a trash can to dispose of your dog's dodo.
Phase II is a wish list of to improve the park.
1. Gated vestibule area to leash/unleash the dogs.
2. Sand backfill for the old ice-skating rink area-$16,000
3. Agility Equipment for the dogs to play on
4. Covered pavilion sitting area
If you are interested in sponsoring any of these item(s) on this wish list, please email email@example.com or text/call Lion Rebecca at (920) 680-8789.
Pulaski Pond Update
Phase I: The Pulaski Pond is cleaning up nicely! The concrete has been removed along the south side, sand has been added along the south-west area and gravel towards the south-east area. The pond has also been treated for Milfoil and scheduled for a second treatment in the spring.
Phase II: We have a wish list of to improve the pond.
1. Kayak launch and additional fishing docks
2. Picnic tables and benches for more seating
If you are interested in sponsoring any of these item(s) on this list please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call Lion Rebecca at (920) 680-8789.
bottom of page